March 8th, 2013

     If  you're wondering what March 8th is, it's my wedding anniversary!
 This year we are marking 27 years of survival. We have survived, life, family, friends and each other.LOL
Oh come on, you all think it. I just say it.  You know its true, that some days you just want to_ _ _ _ ,you fill in the gap.

     But truly, the past 27 years have flown by! We all say time flies & its true. You imagine your life, you picture your future & before you know it, your future is your past. Where has the time gone?  Heck, our wedding picture doesn't even look like us!  I always tell people the picture came with the frame, LOL!  We are so much better looking now!

     This year there are no expectations. I mean really, after 27 years what exactly would I expect?? Okay, I always expect a present... Sorry, but its true. We all like presents. But, there really are no expectations. Of course any of my few fetish's that I have (shoe, purse, bling etc) will always be welcome...hehe

     But as this day approches, I am thankful for all the memories that have been made along the way. Maybe our youth has faded SLIGHTY but our memories will last forever.  Almost sounds like a mushy greeting card.  LOL! Something I am so over. No more mushy cards. No animal cards.  Yes, I am picky when it comes to cards.  After all, they are going to sit on the mantle.  And when you buy someone a card, shouldn't it remind you of them in some way?  Does that mean that I remind you of a monkey? Or bird or some ugly looking wrinkled person? Unless of course it's absolutely hilarious, floor rolling funny, then thats the exception.  So maybe you should re-think that card you bought me...LMAO

     Well, the day is almost here & in a blink of an eye it'll be gone. It's not everyday that you celebrate 27 years of survival, I mean wedded bliss, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!

     Happy Anniversary Jack! Love You!

    

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish you could