Anniversary Time!

Well, here we are again. Another year, another wedding anniversary! It's the big 26th! Ok,the big one was 25 but I didn't blog back then but what a year! Had a party,got my new wedding set,just fabulous!

So what is 26? Hmmm....I guess it's just 26. No special color, jewel or flower dedicated to it,just 26. But that's ok because if you've made it this far, that's an honour in itself.

Funny thing, evey year Jack asks me what I want. The usual answer is bling. Not always a specific item but some form of bling.You know what they say, a diamond or 2 or 3 is a girl's best friend.  I guess though that last year I got new wedding set so he failed to ask this year....Well, the answer is still bling. It'll always be bling. I just love bling! LOL.....

But really, it's been an interesting journey getting here. Sometimes, up hill, sometimes down & around but never really a dull moment. I don't think there's too many people in this world that can say they've been married this long. Of course one of us could've been parolled at year 20...... Now, it's to life!

As the day draws nearer(March 8th),I call this anniversary week. We get cards from friends & family & display them on the mantle. At the end of the week, the mantle's usually full & another year has gone by with some new memories.
So, here's to another year! What it has in store for us is yet to be seen. But, whatever it is, we're headed towards 27!

Happy Anniversary Jack! Love you!

P.S.
If Jack asks, remember it's bling or shoes or Coach or Channel or ...........LOL


2 comments:

  1. Um, I couldn't help but notice the highlights mentioned for the 25th year were a party, a new wedding set etc. Yet there is no mention of your newly discovered and treasured friendship with Leah Connor. I do feel it bore mentioning, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you wouldn't be anonymous!LOL!
    I have made some incredible friends in the past few years & good looking too. Of course I wouldn't have it any other way!
    You know who you are!

    ReplyDelete

Wish you could